Celebrate New Year in the Three Valleys
New Year in the Alps means a huge party, and watching the wonderful fireworks show at midnight in La Tania in the cold, crisp mountain air, whilst sipping a mulled wine, certainly beats the grey skies of England.
Imagine spending the day on the slopes, there is a real buzz on the slopes as people count down the hours, many skiers swap their ski suits for fancy dress too.
As the sun sets, enjoy some après in the Bouc Blanc mountain restaurant, and be one of the last to ski down back to La Tania.
Back at the chalet, take a soak in the hot tub, with a glass of bubbly, whilst the chalet hosts prepare a special New Year’s Eve dinner.
- Stay in our new look chalet with 4 brand new leather sofas, stylish new armchairs and new curtains, as well as opening up the space by taking out the stone chimney and installing a gorgeous contemporary wood-burner which revolves! There’s a stunning feature wall in beautiful local slate, as well as a huge new dining table.
- Six twins and one double with ensuite facilities
- Reduced from £850 to £499 per person
- To book, check prices and availability click here and or call 0208 133 7665
- Book room by room or the whole chalet (sleeps 14)
- Outstanding Cuisine– Mouthwatering, delicious food throughout your stay
- Your staff – Friendly and attentive, providing a first class service
- The Chalet- Well located, stylish, spacious and inviting chalet next to the piste with hot tub
- Dedicated, professional chalet staff
- Champagne on New Year’s Eve
- Unlimited wine during dinner
- Delicious food throughout your stay to include breakfast, afternoon tea, and a four-course dinner on six nights
- Home cooked High Tea for children
- Ski/Snowboard Hosting service
- In house Ski/Snowboard hire
- Pre-booking service for lessons, ski passes and transfers