Courchevel is a fabulous place for a ski holiday. There’s glitz and glamour if that’s what you want, but for simply incredible skiing, super-efficient lifts, stunning views and a friendly atmosphere then staying in La Tania is a great way to experience this amazing ski area.
THE SKI DAZZLE COURCHEVEL BUCKET LIST
1) Be the first on the gondola
2) Ski Folyères when it’s beautifully groomed (‘corduroy’)
3) Conquer the Grand Couloir – France’s official steepest black run
4) Dance in your ski boots to a live band
5) Take to the air on a tandem paraglide
6) Ski Jerusalem in St Martin de Belleville
7) ‘Say Cheese’ – try a fondue or raclette in a local restaurant
8) Take the Toboggan Run from Courchevel 1850 – 1550
9) Relax with a post-ski massage in your chalet
10) Ski all the way to Orelle in the 4th Valley
11) Race down one of the snow-cross tracks
12) Try the bargain seafood buffet at the Courchneige and blow the savings on fizz!
13) Have a group day in fancy dress
14) Try something new for a day – snowboarding, snowshoeing, telemark, ice-skating…
15) Relax in an outdoor hot tub
16) Discover the off piste safely with a mountain guide
17) Picnic at the top of a mountain
18) Get your boots fitted properly at The Boot Lab in 1650 or Meribel
19) Enjoy a vin chaud at the Bouc Blanc before the last run down
20) Feel glamorous at the Chabichou spa
21) Michelin-star lunch at Le Farcon
22) Ski Mont Vallon without stopping
23) Take a lesson – you can always improve!
24) Do après-ski at the Folie Douce
25) Give husky-sledding a try
Feel free to add any we missed in the comments section below!
Ask your resort team for more information on any of the above, or email us here.